Forum Discussion

stevedennis-36e
Community Member
3 years ago

seekbar placement different on desktop vs tablet

Hoping someone can help me figure out what I did wrong or confirm this is a known bug - when previewing or publishing to review360, desktop view places the seekbar in a visually pleasing location, with adequate white space between the viewing area and the seekbar.  The exact same slide viewed in tablet landscape places the seekbar very tight to the viewing area which looks bad and makes it harder to use.  Suggestions welcome, pic attached. 

stevedennis-36e
      Community Member

Thank you for the reply! Yes I always keep the software updated, just confirmed most current version is active.

Uploading file now, thank you !

• Hi, Steve.

I just wanted to send you a quick note while we wait for your file: it looks like your signature with contact information came through when you replied via email. You can remove it by clicking ‘Edit’ below your response. Here’s a quick Peek 360 video if you need help.

• It looks like this is the new format for the modern player - seek bar directly in contact with the media in landscape view on tablets and phones.  There is a December article on the topic that I found and the support ticket came back with the same answer - the seekbar is almost invisible in this format - I don’t think the average user will know it’s there.  Curious if this may be a setting option someday or if it is what it is.  Thanks !

LaurenConnelly
      Staff

Hello steve!

This is the new format of the Modern Player. We don't currently have plans to change this setting but if that's important for you, I'd encourage you to submit a feature request.