Forum Discussion

JulieRourke
Community Member
6 months ago

Since the latest upgrade I cannot add videos

Since the latest upgrade I cannot add videos. Storyline would not update automatically so I had the get the IT support to install the latest upgrade. Since then I cannot insert videos from the task bar or the slide. When I try to insert from task bar it does nothing. When I try to insert from the slide, it crashes.

• Hi Julie,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this issue. 

It sounds like installing the latest update caused your Storyline 360 installation to stop working properly. As a troubleshooting step, please ask your IT support to repair your Storyline 360 installation. You'll need someone with admin rights to perform the steps to ensure the repair is done properly. 

If the issue persists, feel free to open a case with our support team here so we can have our support engineers reach out for additional assistance.

JulieRourke
      Community Member

thanks

Kind Regards

Julie Rourke

Senior Training and Capability Analyst
      Information and Digital Services
      NSW Department of Communities and Justice
      A: 6 Parramatta Square, Parramatta
      P: 02 9765 5340
      W: https://www.dcj.nsw.gov.au/
      E Julie.rourke@dcj.nsw.gov.au

Working days Monday to Friday

[Communities and Justice]

DISCLAIMER: This email message, including any attachments, is intended for the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you have received this email in error you must not disclose or use the information in it. Please delete the email and any copies and notify the sender. Confidentiality or privilege are not waived or lost by reason of the mistaken delivery to you. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Communities and Justice. The Department accepts no liability for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email or attachments and recommends that the recipient check this email and any attached files for the presence of viruses.

JoseTansengco
        Staff

You are most welcome. Let us know how it goes! 

Also, your contact information came through as well. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!