Video quality in Peek
I posted this question in the Replay group but now I think it is more of a Peek issue so I am trying it here also.
I am in the process of using Presenter 360, then Peek, then Replay, to produce a short video (mp4). However, the resolution is very low and the visual quality is not great.
Here's a description of the process that I followed.
* Created the slides/animation with Studio 360
* Created the Peek video by recording the presentation while it was playing in "preview" mode (so the animations would be there)
* Imported the Peek file into Replay
* Imported the audio files into Replay
* Published the Replay file as an mp4.
I suspect the issue might arise from the fact that I created the Peek file by recording in "preview" mode. Is there a better, higher quality way to record the video?
I have attached a draft to this message. Is there something I can do differently to achieve higher resolution of the visuals?