Accidently publishing a Rise course to review over the wrong course

Feb 01, 2023

Hey guys, 

A few days ago, after creating a course in RISE, I went to publish the latest version to REVIEW and published the course accidently over an existing course. 

I luckily have the tincan (zipped file) of the course that was already in REVIEW that was wiped, that I want to put back in REVIEW, but when I try to upload it, it says "this file is not supported". 

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Andy

1 Reply
Eric Santos

Hi Andy,

Thanks for reaching out! Published Rise 360 courses can't be imported back or reverse-engineered. To republish the course, you'll need the original Rise 360 project.

When you published the other course over the existing one in Review, the old Review versions of that item should still be accessible. This related post has information on how to hide a project's versions and assign an earlier version of a Review project as the current one. These steps may help resolve the issue for you.

You can hide and unhide versions of your project in Review 360 and also change which one will be the current version. The following sections of this article will give you additional information:

Hide and Unhide Versions of a Project

Make an Earlier Version of a Project the Current Version

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes, and I'll be more than happy to assist further.