Articulate Review and Video

Feb 26, 2019

I have created several videos in Adobe Creative Cloud, then uploaded them to Articulate Review to create a SCORM Package.  None of these videos will play on Apple products because Safari doesn't support Flash, or so I understand.  I was reading on the Taleo Learn forums that Flash won't be supported after March 2020 on most browsers and that I need to update my courses to HTML5 to be ready for the changeover.  I know that when I produce SCORM courses in Storyline it allows me to select HTML5 or Flash, or a mixture of the two, but I don't have those options when exporting Review videos to SCORM packaging.  Has anyone else run into this? 

3 Replies
Justin Grenier

Hi, Sarah.

The LMS video output from Review 360 is pure HTML5--you won't find any Flash content there at all!  😀

So, if you're having trouble playing the published output from Review 360 in Mobile Safari on an Apple device, we want to help you figure out why.

To start, please try clicking this link from an Apple device.  Does this work for you?

If my link works for you, but yours doesn't, we'd love for you to send us a copy of your link so that we can see what's going on.  Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.