Articulate review for teams

Sep 08, 2017

We use articulate review and it is a great feature for getting review and remarks, communication with SME etc.

However, 360 is supporting teamwork in some ways, but not in review. We are in a team with 3 developers and all of us have our own content in Articulate review.

If we want to share content within the development team, we need to send each other the links and passwords, That's so 2012, we expected to have a central repository where the administrator can manage access to all reviewable content.

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

35 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi again :)

Looks like I just shared some information regarding Review here with you as well.

Articulate Review is project specific, but you do make an interesting point. So, even as you are developing, working on responding to changes, etc, you would want someone to be able to access this in Review? This is an idea I'm not sure I've seen shared, so just want to make sure I understand. Or is it more of a one-place for the entire team to share with access granted to that population of projects?

Thanks for sharing! I want to share this information with our team, but wanted to understand first.

Dick Visser

Hi Leslie,

Thanks for your suggestions.

What we like is to share all content published in review with the entire team. The content is not owned by a specific developer but owned by a team. As developer I will manage my own projects and do rework with the comments of SME's. But when I am not available (working on another project or on holiday etc.) my colleague should be able to manage it as well.

So as you stated "It is more of a one-place for the entire team to share with access granted to that population of projects?"

Hayley  Lawes

I actually thought this was already an option for review and used it as one of my selling points for purchase. IS this then to be something in the pipe line? I Have a team of 18 to manage having all their reviews in one place to access is easier than having to ensure I have numerous links and passwords

Leslie McKerchie

Hello Hayley and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

The feature request is for a team review account that team members could share to so that there would be one central location of content to review.

This feature is one that we are tracking, but I do not have any information on if it's in the pipeline yet. I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful.

With that many folks to manage and review their content, I can understand how this feature would be helpful for you. 

Lauren Connelly

Hello GuyKat!

The content in Review 360 is associated with each Articulate ID rather than a team account. This platform was created for each user to publish their project and gather feedback. 

We've logged this feature request with our team. As we continue looking at new features, we are also customizing the features and bug fixes we've already added to the roadmap. This means that I don't have an exact timeline to share. 

However, team collaboration is still an option using Review 360! We'll let you know when we have an update to share!

Stevi Page

I've taken over a course that was built in RISE. I've been made course owner as the old ID left. However I can't publish a new version with my changes to to old link in Review - I thought this was what Course Owner was about? At the moment, SMEs will have to have two links open to review their comments and how we addressed them - one for the old version of the course and one for the new. You guys really need to fix this - I raised it about a year ago in a similar situation. 

Katie Riggio

Greetings, Terry!

Thanks for writing in. I'm happy to clarify!

• If person A published a course to Review 360, it uses person A's Articulate ID to access the courses that they've previously published. 
  • If person B already published that course to Review 360, it won't show in person A's option to publish a new version of an existing course.
  • In this case, there are two seperate Review 360 shareable links.

We're tracking requests for a change to how teams collaborate on courses published to Review 360 and will post any new developments!

Stefanie Fustmann

Hi Katie,

if you´re still tracking requests for the need to change: please add two - one for me and one for my colleague.

It would be very helpful to only have to distribute 1 link so that all stakeholders have access to the same version, e.g. in case my colleague needs to coordinate small changes to the existing project in case of a substitution.

Thanks.