Articulate Review Not Playing at All When Published

Jun 12, 2018

Hello,

I have started having issues when I publish to Review. What happens is that once I publish to 360 I get a grayed out background and white overlay button on top of the course which when you select does absolutely nothing.  Can you help. I am also experiencing this when we publish our LMS. This is delaying an important course deployment for several hundred people. See the attachment.

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Sorry you're hitting these roadblocks, Michael!

It looks like you were viewing the Articulate Review link in Chrome, is that right? And does this course have a video on the first slide?

Chrome recently changed the way video autoplay is handled. As a result, videos might not autoplay in Chrome 66 and later. Now you'll see a play button when you launch or resume a course with a video on the first slide. Clicking the play button starts the course and allows the video to play. Videos on other slides should autoplay as expected.

Now, let's tackle the error you're seeing in your LMS. Was that screenshot also taken in Chrome, or in another browser? It appears that your version of Flash may be outdated for that browser. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.