Publishing the same course to Review 360 by another team member

Nov 23, 2020

Hi team,

Is there any way how a team member of mine could re-publish an updated version of a course to Review 360 by using the same SL file?

More specifically  - we share internal course library and whilst I myself published all the courses to Review 360 for a stakeholder review, now, when fellow IDs need to perform content updates and re-publish courses to the same Review item, this seems impossible.

Is there any way for them to publish to the same Review item to not lose track of comments and performed changes? Publishing a new Review item is not an option, as you can see.

Many thanks!

Veronika

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

2 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi, Veronika!

Thank you for taking the time to walk us through your scenario!

When publishing content to Review 360, that person's Articulate ID is used to access the courses that they've previously published.

That means there isn't a way for multiple team members to publish a new version of a course to the same Review 360 link.

We're tracking requests for a Review 360 Teams account, which would solve this, so I'll surface your post to my team. We'll notify you of any new developments!

Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.