Articulate Review: Right-clicking displays the context menu?

Nov 27, 2017

Storyline 360 on Windows 7 - 64 bit OS

When using Articulate Review, right-clicking displays the context menu. Is this a bug? Or just a function of using a browser for Review?

The trigger on the slide is set correctly to "jump to next slide when user right-clicks". The trigger works fine...but Articulate Review displays the context menu when you right-click. The pain point is you have to click "away" from it to get it to go away and continue with the course.

When published and SCORM'd there is no problem so I'm just wondering if this is a bug or just a function of Review using a browser and right-clicking displays the context menu no matter what?

I've attached a 24 second video that should illustrate the context menu popping up when I right-click (a copy/paste workflow). I also attached the .story file with those relevant slides.

Thanks!

K

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Katie! I really appreciate you bringing this up--I haven't seen this mentioned in the forums before, but I am seeing the exact behavior you described.

Our team is taking a closer look at this to determine whether its a bug. As soon as I get an update, I'll let you know! 

Thanks again for reaching out about this, and I'm sorry if it's slowing you down. 

Katie Riggio

Great news, Katie!

We just released another update for Articulate 360, and you can check out the new features and fixes in the release notes

One of the fixes addresses an issue you had in Storyline 360 where the right-click trigger to jump to next slide would display the context menu.

Here’s how you can update Storyline 360 to take advantage of everything the latest release has to offer. Let us know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.