Audio Fail in Review 360

Jun 22, 2020

So a client reported that audio wasn't playing for some screens (published in Presenter 360), and asked whether it was related to entering comments, since there seemed to be a correlation.

So I went and added some comments myself and sure enough, on some of these screens, the audio does not play until I interact with the player, like manipulating the seek bar, or using the pause or replay buttons.

I see a similar (if not identical) issue was fixed in Replay on September 12, 2018. Looks like it's back.

1 Reply
Ren Gomez

Hi Dave,

Thanks for sharing the details of what you're experiencing! You're right, we did have an error where the audio would stop play if the user switched tabs in Review 360 back in 2018.

What you're describing where the audio does not automatically play after a comment has been made seems slightly different. I tried testing a sample Presenter 360 file in both Chrome and Internet Explorer 11 with no audio issues after commenting on the slide.

Since I wasn't able to replicate, we'd be happy to take a closer look at your Articulate Package and see if we can find a cause. Feel free to share it using the link below:

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.