Can't publish to review

Aug 12, 2019

I keep trying to publish to review but I get the error attached which says "Articulate 360 is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later." I've already tried your basic stuff like shutting down and exiting the program. Any suggestions? 

6 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi there, Marilyn. So sorry for the trouble!

We had an issue with Review 360 earlier which may explain the error you saw when trying to publish your course. A fix for this issue is in place; you can keep tabs on all Articulate 360 systems on our status page here: https://www.articulatestatus.com

I'd also ask your IT team to ensure that all the minimum network endpoints listed in this article are enabled.

Please reach out if you still see that message after those steps, we're happy to help!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jim and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

That error sounds like the issue may be within your Storyline file. Are you able to preview your course?

Curious if the issue happens in any course you are working on or just this particular one?

If you cannot re-create the issue in a new course, I would advise to import the file into a new one and proceed.

If it's happening in any/all files, you should conduct a repair of your software.

Let me know how the troubleshooting goes for you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.