Cannot publish to review

Mar 26, 2020

I have a small 10 slide 360 course that does not publish to review. For some reason it fails when publishing to review early in the process. Other courses seem to publish, just not this one. 

Strangely if I copy the last 9 slides to a separate course they then publish so its obviously something to do with slide 1, but what could it be?

In another weird twist If I copy the last 9 slides into a new document, and then add in a fresh slide 1, once again it will not publish

Any ideas?

2 Replies
Vincent Scoma

Hi Barry,

That is odd! Depending on what kind of content is on the slides, it may have to do with a corrupted object causing the course to not publish to Review 360. Have you had a chance to import the course into a new file to see if that resolves the issue? Are you able to publish other projects to Review 360?

If you need our help to take a look at your file, we're always more than happy to help! You can share files in this thread or you’re always welcome to share them privately here. We'll let you know our findings and will delete it after having a closer look!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.