Continue Button working fine on LMS but not working on Review

Jun 08, 2022

We use Articulate Review quite often to allow our SMEs to provide comments and recommendations; however, I am beginning to run into problems with the Continue button when a restriction has been placed on it.  I have used this feature many times without issue, but now (within the last month), I am not able to navigate thru these in preview or in Review.  I am receiving feedback from our SMEs that they are experiencing the same issue.

The exact same continue button works perfectly when uploaded to our LMS.  It is only on preview and on Review that the issues are now occurring.   

I've included the storyline file and a few screenshots of the settings in Rise.   Hope you can help!

1 Reply
Maria Costa-Stienstra

Hi, Linda.

Thank you for sharing your .story file and the screenshots related to this issue!

I uploaded your project to Review 360, added it to a Rise 360 course, and created a conditional continue button with the same settings you shared. My button worked correctly in both Preview and Review 360.

Since I couldn't reproduce the issue, I went ahead and opened a support case on your behalf, so we can investigate this further. You'll hear from our team soon via e-mail.