Course manager could not view published course in Review 360

Feb 09, 2021

Hello,

I published a course to Review 360 as a course manager, not owner, and I could not see the course in my Review 360 nor in the owner's Review 360. Where does the course got published to? Thanks.

Sabrina

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

4 Replies
Loren Rothmann

I would like to submit a feature request that Course Managers have the ability to publish to Review 360. Collaborative authoring is vital to course creation.

HERE IS A MAKESHIFT WORKAROUND for Course Managers to view a course in Review 360.

1. Open the course in Rise 360.
  2. Click Review. (Note: The first time you do this, it will only allow you to publish.)
  3. Click Create a new item. (Optional: Let the Course Owner know they will see a new item in their Review dashboard.)
  4. Click Review > View in Review 360
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Loren,

I appreciate you chiming in to share your thoughts and feature request. We already have a similar request that we are tracking specific to a collaborative team in Review 360, so I've added this conversation to our report.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests, which may be helpful. 

Please note (regarding your #3 optional note above) that currently Review 360 is specific to each individual and you will not be able to publish a new item on another person's dashboard, but it will be on your dashboard.

Kelly Auner

Hi, everyone!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!