Custom buttons aren't working in Review 360?

Mar 19, 2019

Hello community!

This is my first post, I hope I'm putting it in the right place. I created a course with 7 custom buttons on one slide. Each button has a trigger to jump to another slide in the presentation. When I publish my course to Review, none of the buttons on the slide work. The states change when clicked, but the triggers don't fire. When I publish the course for LMS and upload it to Tempshare, the buttons work just fine.

I've been able to replicate this on three different computers, both Mac & PC, all using Chrome. Has anyone ever experienced this before?

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Medidata Learning Team! You came to the right place for help. 🙂

It's strange that the navigation in your course works fine in your LMS and Tempshare but not in Review 360. 

I haven't heard of an issue like this before, so I'm curious to take a closer look. Would you be willing to share your project file with me? You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.