Feature Requests for Articulate Review

Mar 30, 2018

Hi Heroes,

I have been thinking about some improvements for Articulate Review that I would like to see -- Folders to group related content and Search/Sort features such as sort by latest remarks, etc. 

I work on projects for several different lines of business and would love to be able to publish to different folders within Articulate Review for each line of business.  I would also to search/filter based on which still have unresolved comments, etc. 

I submitted a request earlier today.  Remember, if you have features that you'd like to see added, you can do so by completing a feature request

9 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Henry and Steve!  Thanks so much for that insight into how you're using Articulate Review, and how folders could improve your workflow. 

Improving collaboration and organization with Articulate Review is definitely under discussion!  We'll be sure to update you with new features. 

I'd love to hear what other community folks think here, too!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Steve and Henry! 

Great update today  - as a new Review feature is available. You can now organize Review projects using folders! Take a look at this quick video here on how to get started. 

Joy, we're still looking into more Teams collaboration features and shared access, so we'll keep you posted on that as well! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all, 

The good news keeps coming - we've added Product Filters to Review 360!

You can now easily sort your Review 360 Dashboard based on Storyline 360, Rise 360, Studio 360, or video projects, as shown in this article: 

Let us know what other new features you'd like to see in Review 360 here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.