GPU acceleration

Feb 18, 2022

Hi hero's,

I'm working with SL360 less than a year and still figuring out allot. One of the things i can't figure out is using my GPU for encoding or acceleration when working on a project or publish my course (most of the time for review360). When i open my task manger it clearly shows that my CPU is doing all the work. Is there a way that i can use my GPU in a way to support my CPU? Or is it a lost cause and i just have to accept that it's not possible?

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I'm happy to share that today we just shipped 64-bit Storyline 360!

To use 64-bit Storyline 360, make sure to update your Articulate 360 desktop app, then click the Install button next to the Storyline 360 app with the 64-bit and beta labels. The Install button will change to an Open button when the installation is complete.

Since this version is in beta, we'd love for you to test it out and share your feedback and experience with us by replying to this discussion.

1 Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi!

I'm happy to share that today we just shipped 64-bit Storyline 360!

To use 64-bit Storyline 360, make sure to update your Articulate 360 desktop app, then click the Install button next to the Storyline 360 app with the 64-bit and beta labels. The Install button will change to an Open button when the installation is complete.

Since this version is in beta, we'd love for you to test it out and share your feedback and experience with us by replying to this discussion.