5 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Christi!

Sorry to hear you've run into this setback!

I see that you shared your Review 360 links privately through a support case. Great idea! You're in excellent hands troubleshooting with our support engineers and they should be following up with you shortly!

If you haven't already, it would be helpful to test the behavior across multiple browsers to rule out a browser-related issue.

We can continue the conversation through your case to keep all information in one spot.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Hannah! 

Happy to pop in and help you! Christi was assisted by our colleague Darwin in her case. This is what he recommended in case others come across this thread in the future:

For initial troubleshooting, I’d recommend republishing your Rise 360 course. If the issue persists, I’d suggest recreating the Microlearning course and see if it yields a different result.

Great call opening a support case as well! Please let Robert know if republishing does the trick. We'll continue the conversation over there. 

Have a great afternoon!

Hannah Radant

Hi Luciana- 

Thanks for the reply. I actually have been trying to republish the course with no success. I followed the directions on this article sent to me by support team and that did not help either: https://access.articulate.com/support/article/Articulate-Storyline-360-How-to-Fix-Unexpected-or-Erratic-Behavior

I have discovered that it is an issue that my computer is having with Articulate as other members of my team have been able to publish successfully and I was able to publish as well on an older computer. So I do need more recommendations regarding Articulate and set up/installation on my computer, though it is working to use and everything looks fine from the development end. Publishing is the issue. It seems to be the same issue as christi describes above.

Jose Tansengco

Hi Hannah,

I can see that my colleague Robert is already working with you regarding your concern. I let him know that you're still experiencing the issue so he can continue checking to see why the behavior is isolated to your machine. You're in good hands, and we'll continue the conversation in the support case!