No Audio on mobile devices

We're running into a weird issues with Review, where the audio to the slide doesn't play but the slide will continue to play even though there's no audio. That has happened multiple times, and a few times the audio was playing fine on one slide and the next slide it was like muted and we couldn't get it to come on.

Has anyone run into this issue before?

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger

Hi KC,

It's not something I'm familiar with, but I'd love to gather a bit more info from you to troubleshoot! 

• What mobile devices and browsers are you viewing the Review course on? 
  • Are some slides playing audio, and some aren't - in the same course? Or you've seen this in different courses?
  • Did you publish to Review from Rise, Storyline, or Studio? 

Can you include the Share link here for us to take a look at too? 

Gaby Pace

Hi, I'm having the same issue. It plays the audio of the video recording just fine, but not the audio of the slides.

In my case, I tested with and iPhone iOS, browser is Safari and I published in Articulate Review

It plays with audio in Android devices as their browser is Chrome.

Thanks!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi Matthew and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Thank you for contacting us and sharing what you are experiencing with your published course.

I do not see any further conversation or support cases for any of the users above to provide any additional insight or solution.

Do you know what version of Storyline you're using?

You can check by going to:
Help > About Articulate Storyline

We are currently on Build 3.41.22450.0 of Storyline 360. You can read all of the details here.

With your permission, I'd like to take a look at your project file to investigate what's happening. You can share it publicly here, or send it to me privately by uploading it here. I'll delete it when I'm done troubleshooting.

Ren Gomez

Hi Nell,

Thanks for letting us know what you're running into. Can you hear audio at all, or does it start as expected, and then cut out?

Are you comfortable with sharing your .story file for testing? You can share it publicly here, or privately with our support engineers. We'll delete it when we nail down what's going on!