Pause and Replay Not Working in 360 Review

Feb 05, 2020

I have an SME who is using Review 360 for my course. He is using IE 11 and is experiencing the inability to pause or replay one or more slides. I looked at the Supported Browser article and IE 11 is supported. I brought it up in Chrome and it worked fine. 

Should the recommendation be to use something other than IE?

7 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hi Dale!

Sorry that your SME is running into this snag! I'm happy to investigate! Are they having issues with the Play/Pause on certain slides that involve the same interaction? 

IE 11 is a supported browser, and so is Chrome! Can you share the Review 360 link so that I can test the course on my end?

I'll report back with my findings!

Dale Baker

Thanks for the reply Lauren. It appears that it may be limited to one scene but I am not sure. I have restricted the menu in the player but have allowed the user to manipulate the progress bar. It works fine in one scene, but none of the navigation options seem to work in the other. Again, only in IE 11. I tested it in Edge, and it worked fine as well.

The content is proprietary so if you can send me an email to my business email with your private email address, I can share the review link with you there.

Dale Baker

Update.

So far, the awesome team at Articulate has not been able to duplicate the problem on their end. It works fine until it gets to one specific slide in one specific scene. The slide has no apparent differences in the others and does not have any out of the ordinary animations, triggers, layers, etc. It is just flat text, images, and narration. The problem travels all the way to the LMS as well. Everything works great in Chrome and Edge and is just limited to IE11. 

The course is published at this point and we will have to deal with it in V2. In the meantime, if the Articulate team or I come up with a fix, I will of course post it here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.