Review 360 & Chrome issue?

Feb 19, 2019

Hi all,

I hope this is the right place to ask - yesterday my published courses stopped displaying correctly when using Chrome to view.

Some examples are:

• Buttons and other items not visible yet still clickable (if you know where they are)
  • Items/layers disappearing after a few seconds
  • Layers appearing on screen out of order i.e. a round edged rectangle that should be behind something else is now on top

All projects display correctly in review mode and on other browsers such as Firefox and Edge (albeit with the usual lag on Edge).

When published to our LMS as a SCORM package and viewed in Chrome, the same issues are present.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

11 Replies
Chris Basson

Hi I also republished the content under two different player settings. When you publish locally with the player settings on 'Lock player to optimal size' it seems that the course works fine in chrome but if I publish it with the player on 'Scale player to fill the browser window' the menu that I use isn't performing as it should. Please see the attached video.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.