Review 360 comment section is bugging out. Can't backspace, chunks of text getting deleted, etc.

Jul 23, 2020

When I try to type a comment and I hit backspace, it deletes a whole chunk of the comment. Then that deleted chunk will randomly show up again. Then sometimes it won't let me type at all. And sometimes, whatever I type will appear behind the gray "add a comment" text. I use Chrome, and I just tried to use Safari, and it's doing the same thing. My coworker told me that happens to him too, sometimes. I finally tried to type out my comment in Word to copy & paste it, but it won't let me paste either.

I've been using Review 360 with my team for over a year now, and this has happened one other time (like a year ago), and it just randomly fixed itself. But we're starting to introduce Review 360 to a larger group for our review processes, and I don't want this bug to keep occurring, especially as we're trying to get more people on board.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Alana,

What strange behavior you've run into! I haven't seen that before and couldn't replicate it within my tests just now. Have you checked that you're on the latest update of Chrome and/or Safari? If you're able to take a Peek of the problem I'd love to take a look and share with our Engineers. 

You can include the "Share" link here in your reply or if you need to share that privately please send to our Support Engineers referencing this discussion! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.