3 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Justin,

Sorry to hear that you ran into this snag. 

Would you mind sharing screenshots of what you're seeing whenever you try to leave a comment so we can check what's happening?

Additionally, you'll want to try clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to leave a comment to isolate if it is a browser-related issue.

Becky Haba

I am having the same issue. In the past, I could publish a course to Review 360 and send the link to anyone I wanted to review it and give comments. Even if they didn't have an Articulate account. I tried to do that yesterday and now it looks like they have to create an account in order to leave comments. Is this an issue that can be fixed or is this how it is going to work going forward? It seems inconvenient for people to create an account to leave comments if they are not ones who will be creating courses.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Becky, 

Thanks for reaching out!

As my colleague Jose mentioned to Justin, please send screenshots of what you're seeing so we can get a better look at what you are experiencing.

I'm curious, have Jose's workaround steps regarding clearing the cache and trying this out in a separate browser brought any change to what you are experiencing?

If you're still running into trouble, we'd be happy to discuss this further in this discussion or in a private support case.

Looking forward to hearing from you!