7 Replies
Steven Benassi

Hi Nelly DEFO!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble publishing to Review 360!

Checking the Articulate Status page, I'm not seeing any downtime reported for Review 360. Testing the behavior on my end (Storyline 360 version 3.81.31200.0 via Windows Parallels on a Mac M1) I was able to publish a sample Storyline file to Review 360 without issues.

If you've confirmed you are working locally, and a repair of your Storyline installation doesn't do the trick, can you please share a copy of the .story file that's giving you trouble? Feel free to upload it here in the discussion or privately through a support case.

We'll delete it from our system once troubleshooting is complete!

Kelly Auner

Hi Joe,

I'm glad to hear you were able to successfully publish your course after restarting Storyline. Thanks for sharing your solution in this thread!

Hi Kim,

If you're still experiencing this issue, did you try restarting as Joe suggested? I'm also curious to learn if this issue is happening when trying to publish all courses or a specific one. If it's happening with all courses, you may want to start with a Storyline repair. If the issue is specific to one course, have you tried importing your slides into a new Storyline project and publishing them again?

I hope this helps!