Review 360 - lost access to my files (when license was "loaned")

Sep 11, 2023

So, this may be a support question but i thought I'd try this avenue.

I went on vacation and my boss "loaned" my Articulate 360 license to another employee.  BUT, now that I have my license back, ALL of the files I had uploaded to Review (and organized, yada yada) no longer display.

Is there a way to "get them back" or "reattach" them to my license? 

Just curious if anyone else has experienced this.  (She states that this hasn't happened in the past but I have no idea since this is a first for me.)

Thanks!

J.M.

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Jill,

Happy to help!

I took a look at your account and it looks like you were temporarily removed from your team last September 5, 2023 and the contents were transferred to another team member. There isn't a way to change ownership of individual Review 360 courses right now, so the new owner of the content will have to be removed from the team and all of the account's content transferred back to you to restore ownership. 

You can reach out to the team member who received your Review 360 courses to verify that they have them and then discuss with your team administrator how they'd like to proceed with the ownership of the courses. For any questions or clarifications, feel free to open a case with our support team here and we'll be glad to assist!