Review 360 not running correctly

Jun 30, 2022

Has anyone has issues with Review 360 this week?  Every time I publish a course to Review, and click the link to view, the Review window just stays blank.  I have tried to launch Review 360 from the Articulate 360 menu and get the same result.  A blank screen with only the web address at the top.

8 Replies
Luciana Piazza

Hello Carla!

Sorry to hear you are experiencing this! Happy to help you troubleshoot. 

It looks like Review 360 is working as expected. You can subscribe for updates on our status page to get notified as soon as possible.

ARTICULATE STATUS

Additionally, I have a few questions to better assist you: 

I hope this helps! 

Carla Meyer

Luciana, thank you for your quick response. I have answered your questions below. Do you have any other suggestions?

* Do you have the network endpoints added to your organization’s allowlist? I have sent a request to my IT group with the link you provided, but unless they just made changes, all of my Articulate sites worked properly before.
* Have you tried clearing your browser’s cache? Yes, I have cleared history/cache on both Chrome and Edge with the same results as before. A blank screen for Review and no courses in Rise 360.
* Have you tried opening Review 360 in a different browser? Yes, I have tried in both Chrome and Edge.