Review 360 not showing when you have new Feedback in top menu

May 22, 2020

Hi everyone,

Wondering since the last upgrade if anyone noticed you are not seeing the red circle with the number of new feedback comments on the top Feedback menu?  I am still getting the email notifications which makes me go in.  I have had this happen after an upgrade years ago but been a long time.

I have been working on three e-learnings, and all three since last upgrade are no longer registering there are new messages, when I click it I can see there are new ones.

Just wondering if I am alone here..

33 Replies
Lauren Connelly

Hello Sheena!

Thank you so much for providing these details! I'll add them to our report. I'd also like to add your screenshots, but it doesn't look like they were attached to your reply. Would you mind attaching them to this discussion instead?

Also, your contact information came through as well. This Peek video will show you how to edit it out if you’d like!

I really appreciate your help in troubleshooting this issue!

Eric Santos

Hi Jennifer,

Sorry to hear you're also running into this! We are still looking for a fix and continuing to gather information as they come in. The bug is intermittent, which makes it more challenging. Just a few clarifying questions so we can add them to the bug report:

• Can you share the browser and browser version you are using?
  • Does this happen to all your Review projects or only to a particular one? 
  • If it's an isolated case, would you be willing to share the Review 360 link here or privately through a support case?