Review - Comments improvements

Feb 04, 2022

Review works brilliantly for us when collecting feedback. Two improvement suggestions from my side:
1) Provide option to indicate where to comment is linked to, e.g. click on screen, highlight location / word and add comment. Now I am searching which sometimes takes of lot of time as the word is in an exercise or dialogue.
2) When I want to modify / make changes based on those comments in the original course  I need to open the course is Rise and look at the comments in Review. It would be nice if I, the owner, could import the comments or that I could make changes in the Review version and import that version to Rise?
3 Replies
Lauren Connelly
Hello Manon!
Thank you so much for sharing both of these improvements with us! I understand that you'd like an object or word highlighted when a comment references that specific object or word. I can definitely see where that would be helpful! Also, you're looking for a way to make changes in Review 360 and then import that version in Rise 360. I can see where that would be beneficial too.

We have a feature request logged with our team related to highlighting a specific object or word when commenting. I'll link this discussion to that report. For your second request, since Review 360 is a feedback tool and not an authoring tool, it would be more likely for our team to implement a way to import the comments from Review 360 to Rise 360 rather than making the Review 360 copy customizable. I'm going to share this with my team and update this discussion if this makes it on our roadmap.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or if I am off base with your requests!
Manon Lesquillier

Glad to hear that you see the benefits of my first suggestion. With regards to the second suggestion, do you know how others import comments from Review 360 to Rise 360?

What would be handy: if the owner could go through comments in review and select the ones you really want to use to improve your course. That the selected comments then could be seen in a right panel in the course in Rise - se attachment

Lauren Connelly

Hello Manon!

Since there isn't a way to import comments from Review 360 to Rise 360, I've noticed most authors will line two windows next to each other - one with the Review comments and one with the Rise 360 course.

If there are other methods, I hope other community members will join this discussion and share what works for them!