Review Site Not Loading (Blank/Spinning)

May 17, 2022

I have multiple users telling me that they cannot access Storyline or Rise files I have published to the Articulate 360 Review site. One of them did a screen share with me.

What I've Had Users Try

• clear their cache
  • try multiple browsers (Edge and Chrome)
  • ensure the browser was updated
  • ensure Javascript is enabled for the browser

None of these seem to have made a difference. I, however, am able to load files in the Review site with no issue.

Does anyone have suggestions?

11 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Andrew,

Sorry to hear that you encountered a similar issue. I'd like to ask a few questions to help narrow down what's causing the issue: 

• Are all of your courses not loading properly? 
  • Does publishing a new project file allow it to load in Review 360? 
  • Have you tried clearing your browser's cache or using a different browser to load the courses? 

If the issue is project specific, meaning only one or a handful of courses are not loading properly, would you be willing to share your project file with us here, or in private through a support case so we can test what's happening? 

Andrew McEwan

Hello Joe, apologies for the slow response. Below is the link to my programme that seems to stick when reviewing. I have cleared everything from my cache and tried on Edge and Chrome. Still no joy. It is just this programme.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/ded30c92-70dc-458d-aaf4-2034fae0fb39/review 

Andrea Koehntop

Hi Andrew!

Thank you for sharing your Review link with us. 

I have opened this on my end, and the course loads normally within seconds. I can click on all of the seven modules and see the additional information in each. I am on the latest update of Chrome.

Have others you have shared the link with said that they cannot open it? 

Andrew McEwan

Hi Andrea, thank you for the reply. Yes, we are all getting the spinning and unable to move beyond the 1st screen.

Rather than select the modules, have you tried clicking on the play button at the bottom of the screen to move from one slide to the next, that is when the spinning starts. Any suggestions?

Jose Tansengco

Hi Andrew, 

When I click on the bottom right navigation button, I can indeed observe the spinning circle and nothing else happening with the navigation. 

Would you mind sharing a copy of your project file here so we can figure out what's happening? If you prefer to share your file in private, you can reach out to our support team by opening a support case.