Scene Not Found in Review 360 - HELP!

Jul 27, 2021

We've been using Review 360 for iterations of a course. Suddenly this morning when I publish a version of an existing course, the comments are all gone. They show under the feedback tab under the heading Scene not found. We didn't delete or change any scenes. What's happened? And is there any way to get the comments back on the individual screens?

5 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Carrie,

Thanks for reaching out! Comments roll forward with each new version, so you’ll see comments for the version you selected and all versions before it.

You can read more about that in the Review 360 user guide here.

Is it possible that you created a new item when you published it? If not, connect with our support team below, and they can dig a little deeper with you to figure out what happened!

CONNECT WITH US.
Carrie Eaton

Yes, I know that the comments roll forward, and, no, I didn't create a new item. The reason I'm sure of that is that the comments show up under feedback but not on the review screens.

I'll connect with the support team though I'm not sure we'll be able to figure this out because I had to copy many of the comments back onto the screens because I've got deadlines to meet. However, all those comments on the screen now show as having been entered by me not my client and in the feedback, they show with her name.

At the top of the feedback screen, it says Scene Not Found, but I haven't added changed, or renamed any scenes.