Share Folders with Reviewers

Jul 29, 2020

I have several clients with several courses that I have uploaded to Review for SME comments and suggestions. However, I want to be able to allow the clients to access ALL the courses within a particular folder. So, instead of providing them course by course URLs, I want to provide them with a URL that brings them only to their folder. They can then choose which course to review and comment on. Also, every time I create a new course, I could drop it into the folder and not have to send them a new URL. One URL to rule them all so to speak...

Up until now, I've only been able to figure out how to share individual course links. Is there a way I can get a single URL for the folder to send to the client? 

Thanks!

11 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for reaching out! At the moment, a single share link for each project is the only way to share courses that have been published to Review 360. This user guide provides detail on inviting stakeholders to review your course.

I appreciate the input in having the ability to share folders with your clients so they can review multiple files at once and not on a course-by-course basis. We currently have a feature request for this option, and I'll be sure to include your comments in the report. We'll be sure to pop back in here when any progress has been made!

Kelly Auner

Hi, Thomas and Ward!

I have some great news to share!

We’ve just released an update for Review 360 which includes cool new features: 

New: Create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content, assign permissions, and invite collaborators. You can even allow multiple authors to publish new versions of a course to the same Review 360 project.

And because Review 360 is a web app, there's nothing to install! New features and fixes are available immediately.

Please let us know if you have any questions by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Have a great day!

Dorothy Miller

Hi

I was very excited to read this post as I am wanting to share multiple review items in one folder.  Unfortunately, the people I want to share the folder with are not Articulate users, and I now need to go back to copying each url link for each course.

Can you confirm if non-Articulate users can have access to a folder with courses within?

Thanks.

Dorothy

Diane Morris

I am just wondering if Articulate has added the feature for sharing a review folder to the list of enhancement requests..? Seems that got lost in the excitement of sharing an internal team folder which is unfortunate.

We need to make it easy for our customers, and this would help quite a bit! Any thoughts on that? Thanks!!