SME Instructions for Articulate Review? Anyone have some to share?

Jul 19, 2017

We love Review, and most SME's haven't had problems, but we have had a couple people who were confused. We were going to build a SME QuickGuide for Review, but I was hoping someone in this community already built one or maybe Articulate has, and I'm just not seeing it. I don't need the instructions for how to publish and share. Just the basic commenting instructions is what I need. Any ideas or docs you can share? Thanks! 

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Andrea, 

Great question! My colleague Allison published this great Rise course on the review process and there is a section on Articulate Review that may get you started. Take a look here! 

This article on "5 Steps to an Easier Review Process" includes a few other tidbits that you may find helpful! 

Also, don't forget - tutorials and getting started videos for all Articulate products are on this page. I refer to them daily! 

Andrea Stone

Thanks, Ashley and Allison! This is great.

I also wrote up some brief instructions for an email that others are free to use/edit as needed if they prefer a text-only approach:

We are using a Review tool that allows you to provide comments on course pages as you move through an interactive version of the course. You can access the course at (insert link to Review here).

To the right of each slide you will see a comment box. Click the comment box to begin adding your comments. You will be prompted to enter your email address before entering the first comment. Hit Enter to finalize the comment before moving to the next page. Use the Prev and Next button in the lower right to navigate between slides. If the Next button is disabled, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the required course activity or use the menu to skip to the next slide.  If you need to edit or delete a comment, hover over it and click the drop down arrow. Select Edit or Delete based on your desired action. 

You can forward the link to others who may need to review. When everyone has completed their review, please email me so I know the review is complete. 

Go Community! :)

Andrea

Nadia Siddiqui

Love this email message, I have reformatted it slightly.... hope you like it too.

Thank you so much.

"We are using a web-based Review tool that allows you to provide comments on course pages as you move through an interactive version of the course.

You can access the course at (Link) 

Guidance for Articulate review platform:

1. Adding comments:
• To the right of each slide you will see a comment box. Click the comment box to begin adding your comments.

2. Enter email address
• You will be prompted to enter your email address before entering the first comment.

3. Navigation:
• Hit Enter to finalize the comment before moving to the next page.
• Use the Prev and Next button in the lower right to navigate between slides.
• If the Next button is disabled, follow the on-screen instructions to complete the required course activity or use the menu to skip to the next slide.

4. Add or delete a comment:
• If you need to edit or delete a comment, hover over it and click the drop down arrow.
• Select Edit or Delete based on your desired action.

5. Forward to others
• You can forward the link to others who may need to review.
• When everyone has completed their review, please email me so I know the review is complete.

Many thanks in advance.
Kind regards,

Your name