Storyline 360 Review stakeholder access question

Nov 11, 2016

I just downloaded 360 and, so far, am very excited about it -- Particularly the Review feature.  One question: it looks like reviewers can't provide feedback without creating their own account.  Is there a way to make it easier for them to provide feedback using this tool?  This seems like a lot to ask for a reviewer to have to sign up for their own account before they can even provide feedback.

11 Replies
Adam Schwartz

Thanks for the compliments Kendra.

Today reviewers will need a free Articulate ID to post their comments in Articulate Review. When they get a link to the course and click to post a comment they are walked through a pretty simple form to set up their free login.

But we are working a feature that will allow people to post their comments even without an Articulate ID. It will come out soonish. Don't have exact date but you'll have it the second we release it. 

Amy Lewis

Hi all, where can my SMEs click to set up a free account to review and comment?  There's no obvious link within Articulate Review or even Articulate 360.

I just had a colleague test it and we had to go all the way to community.articulate.com and sign up for a discussions account there, then go back to 360 and enter Review again.  Is there a faster way so that I don't have to build a tutorial for my SMEs to sign up?

Doug Brown

Hi Amanda just send a share link to the SME from a module that exists. When the SME goes to the link the module can be viewed. If the SME clicks review Add a comment, a dialogue pops up.

After creating a new account a confirmation email must be replied to. This works well for me.

The login may not be required soon (see Adam's comments above) . Regards Doug

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Amanda,

If you're not seeing the pop up as Doug described (if you're looking to test it yourself you'll need to open that link in a new browser or in incognito/private mode so that the site doesn't already recognize your existing log in) please let us know and we'll want to look into your link for Articulate Review as well. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.