Team members update versions to same Review file?

May 24, 2018

Hi - Two of our team are collaborating on a project and we're using Review to comment etc. Can both members publish to the same Review file so all versions/ comments are available to the team?

Pinned Reply
Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!

12 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Jennifer,

Great question.

Everyone who has access to the particular Review course will be able to see any comments that are left.

Review is individual to the author/publisher. The ability to collaborate or jointly own a Review course is an idea that I've seen shared before, so I encourage you to share your idea/use case here with our team.

Phil Cobley
I appreciate you sharing a use-case scenario for this feature with our team as well.

Sorry Leslie, did you want a more detailed use-case, or was what I put enough?  I just wanted to check as I feel I didn't put much detail in my comment, but I didn't know if a "would" was missing between "I" and "appreciate" in your reply, haha :)

Thanks for the swift response though, I'm really grateful.

Jana Godwin

Our development team could benefit greatly by being able to have a Team Review site or Team folders. Here are a couple of scenarios for you:

1. One of our team members is on family leave right now and I couldn't find the email where he had sent me links to a group of Review courses. I ended up having to open the .story file for each course and republish them on my Review page so that I could send all the links to the SME. 
  2. As a supervisor, I interact more closely with the SMEs so even if I did not have a team member out, it's just so much easier for me to go to Review and send a link than to try to find an email from the developer.
  3. We all review each other's courses as a QA and internal testing before we load up to our LMS Pilot site and often find small things to fix, or a missing trigger, etc. Sometimes it takes a while to get time on SME's agenda to review/approve and again it is easier for me to grab the links myself to share when SME is free.

Lauren Connelly

Hi everyone!

I wanted to share that we just released Team Folders for Review 360! You can now create shared team folders in Review 360 to organize your content and assign permissions. This also includes allowing multiple authors to publish new versions of the content you shared in these folders for better collaboration.

Please let us know if you have any questions!