Unable to publish in Articulate 360

Dec 27, 2016

Hello, 

I am very new to this product and I currently have the trial version.  I am trying to publish my first course to Articulate 360, but I keep getting  an error saying "We are unable to connect to Articulate 360.  Please check your connection and try again."  However, I am able to open 360 on the web.   I am also able to publish to LMS, but I want to test the Articulate Review feature.   Any suggestions? 

Thank you 

Kristy Hetzel

13 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Kristy, 

I would look first at closing Storyline and logging out of the 360 Desktop app and try rebooting them to see if that resolves the issue? If not, I'm curious if you're able to publish in any of the other methods and if it was just an issue with Articulate 360? I'm not aware of any downtime recently, so if you're still having issues after that we may need to have you work in a Support case so that we can pull a bit more system information. 

Hanna Danielsson

Hi!
I have big issues both previewing and publishing in SL 360. I reinstalled SL 360 and at least the preview function worked again but not after trying to preview a "pick one" interaction slide. And now I can not publish the course. My colleague opened the same file on her computer but  no luck. I have also tried opening a new project and importing the course file but no luck with publishing. Please help, clients are wainting :/

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for reaching out, and I'm sorry to hear you're having these issues. It sounds like you've already tried some troubleshooting on your own. Like Wendy said, the next step would be to reach out to our Support Engineers if it's still happening. They'll be able to help you one on one to find the cause of the issue. :)

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Hanna,

Thanks for sharing the case number with us - and I see that Angelo responded to your earlier this AM. Did you get the email from Support@articulate.com? If not, please check your junk/spam folder and I can also get the email resent to you. 

I didn't want to share the information here in the ELH forums in case it was proprietary or private content, but I can also do that if you don't have the email.

Lastly as an FYI when you respond via email your signature is included here. You're welcome to edit the response to remove that information.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.