Viewing all incorrect & correct assessment feedback in Articulate Review

Jun 22, 2018

My team reviews our Rise & Storyline modules in Articulate Review. I am wondering if there is a way to review all the feedback for each quiz answer without having to refresh the quiz each time to select different answers? 

Eg. I have an assessment quiz in Storyline that has 3 questions with 4 answers per question. Do my team need to do the quiz 4 times to review the feedback for all 4 answers or is there an easier way in Articulate Review to see all the answers and feedback?

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Tash,

Great question - I could imagine how it's a tad annoying to take the quiz multiple times! Since the Review course is set to display to your reviewers exactly as it'll display to the learners, you'd need to go through the quiz again to see all feedback options.

You may want to enable the Quiz review from Storyline and/or Rise, so that way your reviewers could keep attempting it again and again without having to fully exit and relaunch the course. 

Matthew Miller

Hi Lauren,

Unfortunately I'm only using Rise right now (not Storyline) and need to see that feature in Rise. Is that something you can pass along to get added?

Thanks,

Matthew Miller
Vice President | Business Initiatives Consultant
Hands on Banking

Corporate Philanthropy & Community Relations
MAC N3679-010 | Mobile 612-387-9736
matt.miller@wellsfargo.com

Vincent Scoma

Hey Matthew,

Thank you for clarifying! In Rise, you do have the ability to change the Quiz Settings so your learner can review each question after they submit their answer. You can do this during the editing process of your quiz lesson, then click on Settings in the upper right corner of the quiz editor: 

From there, you will want to turn on the setting Reveal Answer, which will allow learners to receive immediate feedback and show the correct answer for each question after they submit their responses: 

We have a great resource that explains the different quiz settings for Rise in more details here. 

Please let us know if you have any additional questions! 

Matthew Miller

Good Morning,

I understand that there's an option to reveal an answer, but we want to show the user hints when they get an answer wrong and not show them the correct answer. We'd also like to give the user the ability to re-take that specific question if needed and that's not an option in Rise today.

Hope this clarifies.

Thanks,

Matthew Miller
Vice President | Business Initiatives Consultant
Hands on Banking

Corporate Philanthropy & Community Relations
MAC N3679-010 | Mobile 612-387-9736
matt.miller@wellsfargo.com

Vincent Scoma

Hey Matthew,

I appreciate the added clarity here. I can definitely see how that would be beneficial, and I am more than happy to pass this along to our development team!

Lastly, it looks like your email signature came through when you replied via email. You can remove that if needed by clicking ‘Edit’ beneath your response. Here’s a quick Peek video if you need help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.