10 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Marianne!

Articulate 360 Teams can easily collaborate on Rise 360 courses. By adding your new user as a collaborator on your courses, you can create and edit different lessons in a course at the same time or take turns fine-tuning the same lesson. 

Here's how:

1. Go to your Rise 360 dashboard and open the course on which you want to collaborate.
  2. Click Settings in the upper right corner of the editor and select the Collaborators tab. (You can also click Share and choose View collaborators to get to the same screen.)
  3. Enter an email address for each team member who should have access to the course and click Invite.
  4. Click Close in the upper right corner to return to the course editor. 

I hope that helps you!

Glen Duffield

Also wondering a similar thing - but the key part of my question is 'ALL' my courses... we have a hundred or so at the moment and doing this 'add as a collaborator' to each course certainly isn't fun - or extensible if we bring on more people/rise licences in the future when course numbers have grown further... Any bulk ways of doing this...?

Jon Peden

Hi Articulate team, We really should have a way for bulk adding courses to collaborate with other staff. 

But most importantly why can't an admin see all the courses on the account, this seems obvious from a maintenance and oversight requirement. This wouldn't even require a more complex UI of choosing which courses for which staff. If you have to have a setting then it can be just a 'let admins view and edit all course' toggle. 

We are thinking of bringing on another admin person to have access to field client questions when someone is away but I'm put off by the need to go through and individually share the courses and expect the other staff to share it with them every time they create a new course! Come on Articulate.