Add/Edit Content in Rise

Aug 23, 2017

Hi guys,

Me again :( I am creating a course in Rise. I am adding and editing content as per normal. I only have one edit window open and I am getting the following pop-up. My internet is super fast (Im at home not at work) so that shouldnt be the issue so I am not sure why its doing this?

I have the share url open in a different browser so I can track my edits. I will refresh this page every 10mins or so to see my changes. Any ideas?

• Chrome: Version 60.0.3112.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)
  • MacOs Sierra 10.12.6
7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Bailey - I wanted to make sure I was testing in the same way as you. I copied a share link for a Rise course, and opened that in Safari and then kept editing the course in Chrome. Refreshing occasionally in Safari and continuing to edit in Chrome. I never ran into the message that you shared. 😕 

When does that pop up appear? Is it when you refresh Safari? After a series of edits in Chrome? Does this only happen on one Rise course for you? Does it stop happening when you close Safari? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.