Adding interactive Captivate screen recordings into RISE

Mar 17, 2021

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone knew if it was possible to, or has succeeded in, adding interactive (Show it, Try it & Test it) scenarios recorded on Captivate into a RISE course?

It's an option I'm looking to explore for an upcoming systems training course as my customer really likes the RISE design but is also keen for the use of the show,try,test format as it's yielded favourable results when system training in the past.

I have attempted to use an Embed block to host an existing interactive Captivate recording we have hosted on an internal media server but I keep getting the error "Please enter a valid URL or iframe".

If any one could give any assistance or any alternatives to achieve the desired style it would be greatly appreciated.

Kevin

1 Reply
Kevin Fox

Hi Mathew, thanks for your reply.

It doesn't seem to work but from what I can see it's due to the link being HTTP, I'll possibly need to look at creating some text and hyperlinking to the content.

It's not going to embed in the course as I would have liked but I can't see a way around it, I'm new to iframes so thanks for your link it will come in handy in future.