Advice on Rise lesson

Feb 06, 2020

I'm hoping the Articulate community can share some ideas regarding a Rise lesson. 

Myself and my line manager are working with some of our students on a Rise lesson for both internal students and external alumni. The students have a list of criteria that they would like the Rise lesson to do. 

1.   Provide an area for reflection - we were thinking of creating a Google form which we can then embed into the Rise lesson for this and be able to access the data.

2.   Automatically create a CPD certificate based on the Rise lesson quiz scores (they have to get at least 80% on the quiz questions we have created).

3.   Track participants - now this is easy if we were just going to be giving it to our internal students who have to login to our VLE (Moodle) before accessing the content. However I'm not sure if this still works in Rise with people not coming from an authenticated site. Can we ask them (again perhaps via a Google form) to provide their name, job title, email at the beginning of the lesson? This could also then populate the CPD certificate? 

Thank you in advance for any advice, suggestions or comments. 

Catherine

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Catherine!

I think you're on the right track to use Google Forms for collecting learner data and reflections. The multimedia embed block is perfect for embedding a form directly in your Rise 360 lesson.

I also wanted to mention Rise.com, an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. 

You mentioned that you want to provide the learner with a certificate and track learner data — Rise.com makes it easy to do both! 

Check it out, and if you have any questions about it, you can reach the Rise team at sales@rise.com.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.