Articulate Rise - Content missed in exported file

Aug 02, 2023

Hello Team,

I received one Rise course from the client and i created a copy and exported the content for translation. But later on after translation was done and imported the file back into the rise course, i found that many of the text was untranslated. So i though to check the exported file which i have sent for translation and found that content was missing in the exported file. Can you please check what could be the reason of not getting the whole rise content exported. I have done so many projects and this is the first time I have faced such issue.

7 Replies
Christopher Santos

Hi Ramakant,

We have seen this happen before but have since fixed this.  If the XLF file was exported a couple of weeks ago, can you export a new one again?

Please send me a copy here if you have just recently exported the file.  You may also send the file to us privately by opening a case with our support team.  We'll look into this immediately to find out what is happening.

Frederick Bergeron

Hi Christopher,

We're having the same issue with a course where all Flashcards have not been translated. When looking at the original translation file (exported on Aug 2) we found out that none of the Flashcard text where in the translation file. 

You're saying that you 'fixed' that issue. When was that fixed applied? Before or after Aug 2 (last Wednesday), the day we exported our document.

Novia Timbers

Hi Christopher, 

I just had the same issue occur where several spots in my course were not translated and according to the 3rd party translation company, the information was not included in the xlf file. Still, we show it in the pdf copy that was downloaded at the same time. We are not able to read the xlf file to see where the disconnect is and I've already imported the translated file. Can I still export it to submit a case to have you all review it?