Articulate Rise Resume Button Issue

Mar 15, 2023

I would like to request your guidance regarding an issue we are experiencing with the Resume button in the RISE tool.  We noticed that the button seems to be not functioning properly after course completion. The page goes blank when we click the Resume button on the homepage after completion of the course.

Note that the issue has been noticed in both the review link as well as in the Scorm link.

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/423a4a18-b256-44c1-9fb8-7c25edeee2da/review

7 Replies
Angelo Cruz

Hello Ragesh! Good day to you!

I see that you've opened a support case with us, and Phil has discovered that what you are encountering may be a possible software bug. Your concern is still being investigated, and I'm sure Phil will keep you posted if there are any changes to this behavior.

Thanks for letting us know about this.

thomas de praetere

Hello Lea,

We seems to expirment the same issue for some weeks with clients using Articulate rise module. Learner arrived to white page when clicking on the "Resume" button, but also sometime at the launch of a new scorm.

Client told us that export the module in 2004 2th edition and refresh browser cache might fix the issue, but it's not possible to apply massively...

Does thre articulate IT support team investigate deeper this issue ?

John Morgan

Hi Thomas,

I'm happy to help out here! I understand your client is seeing a white screen after resuming a course and also, occasionally, at the launch of a new SCORM. You are experiencing a bug in the software that has already been reported. I'm going to add your voice to the report. If there's any news regarding this bug, this conversation will be updated.

Thanks for letting us know about this!