Att: Dave! Webinar Followup Question

Oct 03, 2023

Hey there! 

Great webinar on October updates! For the Team Folders, is that only for Review and not for Rise, in general? Our team has about 16 people with licenses, and to ensure they don't leave and have their modules lost (or go OOO unexpectedly), we currently have everyone add our Executives to be course managers. This can be tedious, so I was really excited to see the Teams folder option. I am hoping that is also going to be for Rise and they can create things (before it hits the review stage) that can be easily dropped into a team folder with existing permissions set.

7 Replies
David Anderson

Hi Erin - Thanks for joining this morning's feature update session.

Guess what? Team folders for Rise 360 will be available tomorrow. The team folders in Rise 360 I showed today was in my beta account but everything you saw in my session will be available tomorrow.

You can read more about the feature here: https://community.articulate.com/articles/team-folders-beta-is-coming-soon-to-rise-360 We'll have a few more articles and user guides posted tomorrow after launch.

Erin Maiuri

Thank you, David! I am not seeing it in Rise (even beta), but only Review. I did see in the article it said "Instead of sharing each individual course, authors can now share folders of courses in Review 360—and soon in Rise 360 as well. " so I am guessing Rise just isn't built out yet? I let my leader know to see if maybe there is an Admin privilege  to set them up. 

Erin Maiuri

Hi! Thank you both. It seems like it was a delayed roll out, because I did not have this feature earlier in the day, nor did my leader who is an Admin. 

Follow up question:

1. I saw there was a way to bulk move items, but I do not see how to get the selection  boxes to show up. We essentially want everything that is in our Team moved into the folder I created with Manager permissions for everyone. Not sure if there is a good way to do that.

Erin Maiuri

Thank you much! Looks like it was just delayed on our end.

Follow up question:

1. I saw there was a way to bulk move items, but I do not see how to get the selection  boxes to show up. We essentially want everything that is in our Team moved into the folder I created with Manager permissions for everyone. Not sure if there is a good way to do that.

Jose Tansengco

Hi everyone!

In the latest update for Rise 360, we've released a new feature allowing users to select multiple items in their dashboards. Please refresh your browser windows to see the update.

• Enhanced: Multi-select items in your Private and Team folders, then move or delete them in bulk.

You can check out the release notes here.

Hope you have a great day!