Best solution for videos in Rise projects exported for LMS

May 05, 2020

Hi there,

I was wondering if anyone would have a good advise on how to host a heavy video in a Rise course. I am talking about 40 MB video.

I will be exporting the course for LMS and the options are 

1. Upload it directly in the Rise course

2. Host it on Youtube or Vimeo and embed it in the Rise course.

Is there a straightforward guidance as to what would work better?

Thanks in advance

Bobby

5 Replies
Bobby Jourdan

He there Karl,

Thank you for that. So it would be fair to say that if I have a 50 MB video that is part of the Rise output SCORM file and not hosted on Vimeo/Youtube, it may take longer to load or would have some latency issues when played on our LMS that is hosted on our servers in-house, right?

Thanks again

B

fara ali

In today’s pandemic situation, online video learning and training platforms are the best option for education. Thus Video hosting platform are now emerging as important aspect of LMS for e-Learners.

The selection of best Video hosting solution enables you to deliver the best viewer experience. And help boost your video streaming business. Currently I am running a online video training courses. And uses DomainRacer’s LMS video hosting services for that. I am very pleased with the pricing arrangement that meets all my requirements and makes me completely satisfied.

Here I would love to refer DomainRacer LMS Tutor for video hosting in Rise project. As they provide unlimited space for storage, premium video player, and other essential features like:

·         Live virtual classes with Zoom integration

·         Finger Tip set up for online video training hub

·         High-quality video conferencing and webinars

·         Private YouTube platform with powerful utility

·         The strongest content protection for videos.

On the basis of my experience with DomainRacer LMS self-hosted platform, I must say you never face any latency issues. If you want more information about, please visit their official site.