Button Stack to other pages on Rise 360

Mar 21, 2023

Hi All.

Looking for some thoughts here.  I have an eLearning that on lesson 3 has a button stack, giving the learner the option to either go to Lesson 4 or to jump to Lesson 5.   The eLearning is on a Health and Safety subject and Lesson 4 contains a couple of images of people who have been injured during a working day (hard hitting images).  For those that visit lesson 4, I then want them to be able to jump into the main content of the remainder of the eLearning rather than visiting Lesson 5 which is the lesson without the hard hitting images.   How can I get learners to go from Lesson 4 to Lesson 6, is there anyway apart from using button stacks again.  Ideally I would like the "Continue" button on Lesson 4 to be able to jump to Lesson 6.

Any thoughts anyone.

Thanks

Jon

2 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Jon,

Great question! I'm happy to give you the information you need! If you want to give the learner the option to jump to one lesson you can use a button block. If you want to give the learner more than one option to jump lessons, you’ll want to continue using a button stack. We don’t, currently, have any other options for jumping to different lessons.

Thanks for reaching out!