Can I find back and edit a Rise presentation to which I no longer have access ?

Sep 03, 2020

One of my former colleagues created a Rise presentation. Her account no longer exists and the URL to the e-learning no longer works. Can I find a way to edit it again or is it lost ? Thanks

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Virginie!

When someone leaves your Articulate 360 team, it's up to the team admin to decide what to do with the user's content.  The admin can transfer it to another team memberdelete it, or do nothing with it. This screenshot shows what your admin saw when removing the user from your team.

If the admin chose the Nothing - just remove user from team option, here's how you can get that content back:

STEP 1:

Add the user back to your team with the same email address they used before.

Ask your IT staff to temporarily grant you access to it or to forward incoming messages to you. Then click the activation link in their email invitation. After reactivating the user's team membership, your IT staff can disable the email address again.

STEP 2:

Remove the user from your team again and choose the option to transfer their content to someone else. This article describes where the new owner can find content that was transferred to them.

Let me know how it goes!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.