Can't publish a new version of an existing item

Jul 30, 2020

Every time I publish my Rise courses to 360, it creates new review links. I don't see any option to keep the same review links- the only option I have is to create a new item. This is a huge pain because I have to send out the new links and all old comments get wiped out. 

According to the web page at https://community.articulate.com/articles/rise-360-publishing-a-course-to-review-360, I should be seeing "Publish a new version of an existing item," but I do not have that option (see screenshot.) 

Because I'm a course manager, I also don't see previous versions in 360, which means that if I do republish, I lose all comments. 

How can I fix this?

Pinned Reply
29 Replies
Teresa Vanderpost

Thanks Chino.  No worries, this was mainly to share with Alyssa as she asked anyone to post a video when it happened as it  is hard to replicate as it is so random.  So was just trying to help out.  I am fine with fixing it myself as long as my right course is in the list.  Just an odd bug that hopefully the RISE development team can continue to review to see what triggers it :)  Happy Friday!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.