Cards interaction looses the False dropbox

Jan 19, 2017

We're finding that the box that you drag cards to when completing a cards interaction in RISE, disappears of the screen in certain browsers.   This appears to be an HTML issue as the formatting is perfect in the latest browsers but a problem in older browsers.

Is there anyway that the components settings can be changed so that the spacing between the True and False "dropbox" targets behave the same across all browsers?  I love the interaction but may have to use something else given the wide range of browsers our users may use to do our courses.

Thanks in advance.

Lionel 

7 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Wendy for linking to that!

Lionel,

So far we've only seen this issue in IE11 - are you experiencing it in any other supported browsers? If so, let me know and I can test those further so that our QA team is aware of the inconsistencies.  Within IE11 you can get the cards to come back on screen if you play around with the overall dimensions of the browser window. 

I'll be sure this forum discussion is linked in the report we have with our team so that once there are any additional updates we'll be able to include here.

Magic Lionel - it got fixed last night! 

That fix is already pushed out to you in Rise, so you'll just want to double check and reexport any course that you already have hosted on your web server/LMS to ensure it has the update for your IE11 users. 

Also, here's a link to the release notes where this is documented.

Let us know if you need anything else! 

I'll be sure to tell the team how you appreciate it - it's all our Devs handiwork, so I just get to take credit as the messenger - I saw you and Justin were discussing the Citrix/IE behavior - and that it seems to be specific to Citrix, but would love for you to keep us posted on that and how it behaves once your system admin is able to take a look. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.