Click-able image card markers are a bit small

Jan 11, 2017

Hi,

I'm developing a number of short learning pieces for our organisation and one of the bits of feedback so far has been the fact that the Markers on the image cards is a bit small.

I don't see any way to make these bigger and it doesn't look as though using any of the other included markers (I'm using numbers) will make any difference to the size on screen.

Am I missing something? Are there plans to make this format-able/re-sizeable?

Thanks

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lionel, 

The markers on the labelled graphic interaction are at a pre-determined size and will adjust based on the device you're using the course on, for example here's a side by side of a tablet and a mobile phone and you'll see that they're a touch smaller on the mobile device on the right, and although not shown here, smaller than the desktop view as well.

I'll share the feedback here with the team that you're looking at ways of adjusting the marker size, and it would be helpful to know if your team had feedback about specific devices as well! A change to the size is not something that I currently see on the roadmap, but we'll keep you posted if that changes! 

Thanks again and hope you're enjoying Rise! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.