colour palette

Jun 19, 2018

Hi,

It will be helpful if the colour palette can remember 'recently used' colours please. I have to enter the HEX code, every time I have to use a particular colour. Adding a recently used section to the palette or an eye dropper will help. What do people think? Do you agree that this will be a useful feature to have?

Many thanks,

Angel.

79 Replies
Marcela Garreton

this does not solve what we have been asking for. What you we have been asking for is to have multiple colours to choose from and for them to always appear in our colour pallet when selecting a colour. What you have suggested Karl is what has been there all this time. Not useful, as it only allows to add one (1) custom colour.

Karl Muller

HI Marcela,

The link I provided is to the Articulate Rise Roadmap.

"Find out which Articulate 360 features we're working on next to help you easily create, collaborate on, and distribute training. "

So the roadmap is a list of features and functions that Articulate has either prioritized (will be working on soon) or is currently developing. 

Understanding the actual purpose of the roadmap link, it should be clear that these features and functions do not exist yet, and nowhere have I said or suggested that this feature already exists.